ABC Supply adds Bradco execs to Southeast division
ABC Supply, the industry’s largest distributor of roofing, siding and other exterior products, has announced that eight former Bradco associates have joined ABC Supply’s Southeast region team.
ABC Supply acquired Bradco Supply in June 2010. ABC’s Southeast division includes nearly 100 stores in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
The new ABC Supply associates and their assignments are:
• Brad Baker, residential sales account executive, ABC Supply region staff: Formerly Baker was Southeast regional sales manager for Bradco.
• Marc Kalman, business manager for metal products, ABC Supply region staff: Formerly Kalman was responsible for Bradco’s metal sales in Florida.
• Frank Marccocio, commercial sales account executive, region staff: Previously he served as Bradco’s regional manager for Alabama and Georgia.
• Bob Landrum, district manager, new Central Florida district: He had been Bradco’s regional manager in Florida.
• Kim Burns, Florida tile product manager: Previously she had managed Bradco’s Tile Center in Ft. Lauderdale.
• Drew Denick, Florida specialty products manager: He had been Bradco’s regional specialty products manager in Florida.
• Ray Milewski, Florida commercial customer relations manager: He had been a regional manager for Bradco.
• Jack Morgan, Florida residential product manager: Formerly Morgan had been Bradco’s regional sales manager for Florida.
Headquartered in Beloit, Wis., ABC Supply operates more than 450 branches in 44 states.