Ace Hardware honors its Vendors of the Year
Oak Brook, Ill.-based Ace Hardware Corp. will present “Vendors of the Year” awards at its upcoming 2013 Spring Convention & Exhibits in New Orleans.
The seven vendors were selected based on superior commitment and service to the hardware cooperative, its retailers and customers, according to Ace.
The award winners are:
- 3L Industries, the Ace Hardware International Vendor of the Year, based in Northfield, Ill., a leading manufacturer of innovative cleaning products;
- Apex Tool Group, a foremost manufacturer of tools and hardware, as well as a leading supplier of chain and builders hardware, based in Sparks, Md;
- Leviton, a premier supplier of electrical wiring products, energy management and lighting controls and surge protection solutions, based in Melville, N.Y.;
- Lonza, the supplier of Arch Chemicals, a leading supplier of products for Ace’s pool niche, based in Switzerland;
- ShurTech Brands, a top supplier of do-it-yourself, office and housewares products, based in Avon, Ohio; and
- United Industries, a leading manufacturer of value-brand consumer products for the home, lawn and garden insect and weed control markets, based in St. Louis.
In addition, Huntersville, N.C.-based Irwin Tools, a leading manufacturer and distributor of hand tools and power tool accessories, was recognized as the Ace Hardware Foundation Vendor of the Year. In 2012, Irwin Tools helped raise more than $60,000 for the Ace Foundation to benefit Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
“These esteemed vendors consistently demonstrate their commitment to excellence by providing Ace with best-in-class service, innovative new products and dynamic promotional opportunities,” said Ken Goodgame, general merchandise manager for Ace Hardware. “With the support of vendors like these, Ace is able to fulfill its promise to be the most helpful hardware stores on the planet.”
Ace’s Spring Convention runs Feb. 21-23.