- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Duracell charges into the generator category
- Product diversity on display in Las Vegas
- TW Perry named HCN Pro Dealer of the Year
- Hardware dealers to talk shop at Golden Hammer breakfast
- New home sales bounce to a pace of 300,000
According to an article in the New York Times, the housing crash is hitting cities once thought to be stable. Case in point: Seattle.
Home prices in Seattle last year had a bigger decline than home prices in Las Vegas, the article reports.