Feedback shapes HD Supply’s new catalog
San Diego-based HD Supply Facilities Maintenance, a leading distributor of maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) products, recently released its 2012 full-line catalog of more than 22,000 products
“Customer feedback is the driving force behind our investments and is reflected in each of the new products and services featured in the catalog,” said Anesa Chaibi, president and CEO of HD Supply Facilities Maintenance. “We are committed to providing the products, services and solutions that best serve the needs of our customers.”
Among the new items:
• New EPA-compliant Dry22 HVAC condensers from industry-leading manufacturer Payne;
• Premier national plumbing brands including TOTO toilets, Grohe fixtures and genuine Kohler repair parts;
• The latest in lightweight, high voltage power tools from trusted brands, including Milwaukee and DeWalt;
• New sustainable products, including LED lighting and fixtures, water conservation parts and recycled content paper products;
• Newly designed Brighton Manor kitchen and bath cabinetry;
• Armstrong floating vinyl Luxe Plank flooring; and
• Expanded line of janitorial products, including new “perfect fit” and recycled trash liners, as well as premium Georgia Pacific’s Angel Soft brand bath and facial tissues.
Chaibi added that the company added 120 sales associates across the business.