Fire damages Pennsylvania Ace store
A fire that broke out on Oct. 27 caused serious damage to an Ace Hardware store in Covington Township, Pa., according to an article in the Moscow Villager.
Firefighters from several local fire companies were called in to fight the blaze, which started at approximately 8:45 p.m. at the entrance to the store. Initial reports pointed to an electrical cause.
The store, located in a shopping center called Bill's Plaza, also sustained damage to the roof, the newspaper reported.