- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Organizational shake-up at Stock Building Supply
- ProBuild opens another southwest Pa. unit
- Pennsylvania lumberyard closes
- TW Perry named HCN Pro Dealer of the Year
- ProBuild withdrawing from some Eastern markets
Harvey Building Products, an independent manufacturer and distributor of windows, doors and patio rooms, has opened the first of two new Pennsylvania branches. Located in King of Prussia, just north of Philadelphia, the 50,000-square-foot distribution center will contain a 2,000-square foot showroom for remodelers’ and builders’ customers.
Asecond warehouse and showroom is slated to open early 2009 in Southampton. This will be the company’s fifth location in Pennsylvania, joining King of Prussia, Bethlehem, Lancaster, and Wilkes-Barre.
Headquartered in Waltham, Mass., Harvey Building Products is a privately owned company with 33 locations in six New England states and New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.