Lowe's launches MyLowes Web tool
Mooresville, N.C.-based Lowe's launched its MyLowes Web-based tool, its digital effort to help consumers maintain, manage and dream about home improvement.
One key feature of the "integrated online experience" is its ability to allow customers to automatically track and store their purchases along with their customer profile online.
“Customers expect to be engaged and in control throughout the entire home improvement experience -- from inspiration to enjoyment,” said Tom Lamb, Lowe’s senior VP marketing and advertising. “MyLowes will enable our customers to track and manage their homes all in one place, and it will allow Lowe’s employees to be better equipped to help meet the needs of our customers.”
The company said customers can expect additions to the tool. For now, it includes such features as:
• A MyLowes card or key fob to track in-store purchases online;
• Home profile to create rooms and store floor dimensions, product details and notes;
• Folders and lists to organize products, projects and ideas;
• Purchase history from all purchase points;
• Paint formula tracking after checkout;
• Access to warranties and product manuals from product detail pages; and
• Ability to set reminders for air filters and other common maintenance items.