At MVMA, wall-to-wall design winners
The Masonry Veneer Manufacturers Association Design Awards recognized a variety of projects featuring masonry veneer on the interior or exterior of the project.
The program was created to recognize the work of industry professionals who are setting trends by featuring manufactured stone veneer in their projects.
“For the second year, our judges were overwhelmed by the amount of quality submissions,” said Mike Fischer, MVMA general manager. “This award program is really picking up speed and epitomizes how masonry veneer products can be used for innovative and eye-catching projects.”
The gold winners included:
• Hardscape, residential: Toscana Palazzo Grande – Veneerstone;
• Hardscape, onresidential: Colonial Heritage - Environmental StoneWorks;
• Remodel, residential interior: Central Park West – Veneerstone;
• Remodel, residential, Exterior: Tambone Residence - Veneerstone;
• Remodel, nonresidential, interior: Christ the King Church – Environmental StoneWorks;
• Remodel, nonresidential: Exterior: Universal luxury apartments – Veneerstone;
• New Construction, residential interior: The Berman Residence – Quality Stone Veneer
• New Con