Sherwin-Williams hands out awards
Cleveland-based Sherwin-Williams recognized its top product partners at the company’s annual Vendor of the Year Awards ceremony, held at the Paint Stores Group 2013 National Sales Meeting in Nashville, Tenn.
“The performance of these vendors was nothing short of outstanding,” said Pete Sedlak, VP marketing and purchasing, Sherwin-Williams. “We are proud to recognize these suppliers for their industry-leading innovations, sales growth and incredible support for our company and customers.”
Vendor Product of the Year Award went to Brewster Home Fashions for HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams Wallpaper Collection. The line is on pace to become one of the best-selling wallpaper collections in Sherwin-Williams history.
The Vendor Marketing Award went to the 3M Company for the Roush Mustang Sweepstakes.
Other honorees for vendor of the year were:
- 3M: An 11-time recipient, 3M secured strong sales gains with multiple product lines sold in Sherwin-Williams stores by increasing focus on the professional painting contractor with targeted promotions;
- Armstrong World Industries: Launching innovative and contemporary vinyl plank, tile, sheet goods and wood flooring products helped Armstrong World Industries return as a second-time honoree. The company secured strong sales gains through competitive pricing, a commitment to service and strong field training;
- Dumond Chemical: A three-time recipient, the company updated its marketing materials to better educate the Sherwin-Williams field sales organization and showed significant sales increases. Dumond is committed to testing products to ensure the right product is selected for each job and partnered with Sherwin-Williams on the refurbishment of the iconic Hollywood Sign;
- Mi-T-M Corp.: Mi-T-M capitalized on the power of the Internet and launched a new website with how-to videos specifically for Sherwin-Williams customers, making the company a four-time honoree. Its unique bundle of promotions delivered value and helped Mi-T-M achieve strong sales gains in 2012;
- Trimaco: A first-time recipient, Trimaco expanded its offerings by identifying new products and niche items that meet the needs of Sherwin-Williams customers. A comprehensive professional show kit and robust support for sales representatives helped Trimaco secure sales gains in 2012; and
- Chicago Aerosol: First-time winner Chicago Aerosol delivered excellent service and innovative product developments in a mature product category, contributing to double-digit sales growth for the past two years.
The Vendor of the Year Awards recognize partners that demonstrate exceptional sales growth, outstanding product performance, marketing support and stellar service to Sherwin-Williams paint stores and distribution centers, the company said.