True Value points to valuable partners
Chicago-based True Value Co. recognized its top suppliers for their commitment and service. Topping the list was Christmas and seasonal decorative light provider Inliten of Glenview, Ill., honored as Partner of the Year.
“We applaud this year’s winners for their outstanding commitment to excellence, as well as their extraordinary contributions and positive financial impact on the co-op and our members’ businesses,” said Lyle Heidemann, True Value president and CEO.
In addition to the Partner of the Year, the following vendors received recognition in the following categories:
• Midwest Can Co., Melrose Park, Ill. – Automotive, pet, farm and ranch;
• Johnson Level & Tool, Mequon, Wis. – Hand and power tools;
• Bemis Manufacturing, Sheboygan Falls, Wis. – plumbing;
• Legrand/Pass & Seymour, Syracuse, N.Y. – Electrical;
• Krylon Manufacturing, Cleveland, Ohio – Paint;
• Inliten – Seasonal products;
• Teknor Apex, Pawtucket, R.I. – Lawn and garden;
• Jarden Home Brands – Daleville, Ind. – Home;
• Quikrete, Atlanta – Hardware/LBM; and
• JMS Industries, Jimo Qingdao, China – Global sourcing.
“Inliten and all of our 2012 Supplier of the Year award winners excel in every key merchandising and logistics measure -- from sales and margin and quality to fill rate and support of company initiatives,” said Michael Clark, senior VP and chief merchandising officer for True Value.
Grippo & Dlden, a business litigation boutique, was named True Value’s “Service Partner of the Year.”